This is going out later than usual because I was out way too late cheering on the Astros last night. We are down to the wire in H-Town and The Astros need to turn up big time in game 7. If we have learned anything about this team, it’s to never count them out. Last night’s game was, well, last night. Today is a new day and I have faith that we can get it done. If you are a betting fan, here are a few stats that may persuade you to bet big on our team!
- This season, the Astros have been favored 124 times and won 63, or 50.8%, of those games.
- Houston is 53-46 this season when entering a game favored by -127 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 55.9% chance of a victory for the Astros.
- The Rangers have been underdogs in 58 games this season and have come away with the win 31 times (53.4%) in those contests.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win 16 times in 32 chances when named as an underdog of at least +107 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have an implied victory probability of 48.3% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
Let’s Go Astros
Tea in the Neighborhood
Almost 18% of US homes listed in September had price reductions, the highest level since November 2022.
In Houston in the month of September, Single Family homes sold for a median of 97.45% of the original list price.
Happening in Houston
Italian Fresh Pasta Class!
From Fettucine to Creamy Alfredo, in this class you’ll learn to make several types of fresh pasta from scratch!
Central Market Houston,
October 24 @ 6:30PM
Need to Know Interior Design Trends
As people wave goodbye to “modern farmhouse” and fast furniture… they’re looking for what’s new in the design world.
Some of this years greatest seen trends include Earth Tones, Neoclassicism, and Stone Trends but the list keeps on going!
As you know, I love to bake. This is going to be my first attempt at making donuts, but I think this recipe is the perfect one to try!
2710 STEEL STREET, UNIT 704
3 BD 4 BA 3903 SF
PINEY POINT VILLAGE
467 GINGHAM DRIVE
5 BD 9 BA 9199 SF