- Family Calendar: Organize each family member by a color so that way everyone can see at a glance whether they have something on that day or not.
- Launch Pad: Get everything ready the night before and set up a morning ‘launch pad’ that houses everything needed to get out of the door.
- Go Bags: Make up Go bags to simplify after-school activities that way they will always be ready for that quick afternoon transition.
- Make a To-Do List: Instead of pretending you’re a voice recording, try writing down your children’s morning school routine. Kids are actually really great at following a list if you give them one.
- Lunch Box Note: Anecdotal evidence suggests that a little love letter in every lunch box is more likely to result in the lunch being eaten.
August 16, 2023